Tuesday, 22 January 2013

No Comment(s)

Every now and then my eye wanders over to the traffic counter on Blogger and I realise that people, albeit an extremely limited number of them, actually read this bloody thing.
Anyway when this happens I feel the need to scroll up and down my posts seeking out comments like the attention seeking approval junkie I am.
Imagine, then, my disappointment when I find that the so-called comments are merely crude html pastings left there by anonymous spam robots (now there's an uncomfortable mental image).

Anyway what I'm saying is if you've read this blog and agree with what I say or even vitriolically disagree then please take a moment to write a second or two in response.

You've no idea what an unbelievable difference the gift of words makes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and some of my friends read your blog and it is interesting and funny also helps us know all the superhero info we could ever need ... glad you are still righting it!!

Anonymous said...

A year οг two aωaiting the next major release.
Last week's earnings report provides a hint that trust fund abuse might be related to the acquisition. Oconnor & associates can represent you at the cost of goods sold is business subtracted from gross revenue to determine gross profit.

my blog: oneslime.net

Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice
written and include almost all important infos.
I would like to look more posts like this .

My weblog ... rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy

Anonymous said...

With their price points on the rise Trans World News is looking to
introduce to improve the articles, product descriptions or on-site traffic features.
Choose an traffic Service that offers excellent content writing services.
This is really an issue of content rather than design,
but it's actually not the most sought for but you need to stand out above the rest.

Here is my blog post :: improve search engine rankings

Anonymous said...

buy propecia online propecia after 8 months - can you buy propecia in mexico

Stock_Market_Archive said...

Hey, I'm a real person (believe it or not). Your website comes up #2 for the keyword "throbbing pens" on google.

I suppose all of the traffic is from people searching for a quote from an episode of Friends.

Anyway, I know how the robot thing goes. I get tons of spam on my blog, annoying huh?